Join Summit's Sales Team.
Summit Solar is the leading Solar Company in the southeast. We have a proven track record of excellence, which has earned us a 5-Star Google rating. Summit Solar is a family owned and operated business headquartered in Greenville, SC. Our solar experts provide home and business owners with the top solar energy products on the market. Summit is experiencing rapid growth in a vibrant industry. The investments we have made in our infrastructure have allowed us to maintain a high level of competitiveness for both our employees and customers.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of actively managing a pipeline of business
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
-First year on target earnings $80,000 - $150,000 and higher-performing and experienced employees will earn $150,000+
-Apply here with specific availability for a phone or in-person interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
After filling out our careers form a Summit Teammate will be in contact with you!