Join Summit's Sales Support Team.
Summit Solar is the leading Solar Company in the southeast. We have a proven track record of excellence, which has earned us a 5-Star Google rating. Summit Solar is a family owned and operated business headquartered in Greenville, SC. Our solar experts provide home and business owners with the top solar energy products on the market. Summit is experiencing rapid growth in a vibrant industry. The investments we have made in our infrastructure have allowed us to maintain a high level of competitiveness for both our employees and customers.
To be a solid contributor to the Sales Operations department. The primary focus of this position is to work through a list of new accounts, and accounts stuck in stages holding them up from progression.
- Processing all incoming contracts and other paperwork for the company
- Reviewing Construction related photo's obtained from sales professionals and approving or denying based on company policy
- Tracking a customer's progress through these steps
- Tracking down documents, that may be missing and or need added to the job account
- Taking live calls from Sales representatives when they are in the home and helping them gather the proper documentation from the homeowner
- Making outbound calls to customers to aid and assist in the progression of accounts
- Educating customers about Summit Solar as well as features and benefits of products to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Collecting signatures for Summit Contracts, Loans, and HOA documents
- Processing transactions for the sales team
- Scrubbing current accounts to ensure progression and logging all activities within Salesforce accurately
- Assisting in the cancellation and reactivation of accounts
- Requesting new sales proposals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Any negotiation and/or sales skills are very beneficial
- Ability to speak in a pleasant, well-controlled voice and maintain control of a conversation
- Ability to work as part of a team and work towards individual and team goals
- Ability to effectively manage time in a productive way
- Ability to use a PC and demonstrate knowledge of basic PC applications
- Minimum 1+ years of previous experience in a call center environment preferred
- Technical expertise in the end-to-end process
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Exceptional customer engagement skills and maintaining positive relationships with every interaction
- Strong organizational, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- Salesforce expertise and fluency
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently to meet customer and organizational objectives
- Customer Management Experience
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- A strong initiative that doesn’t require supervision to accomplish tasks
- Compensation based on experience
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Bonuses based on individual and organizational performance
- Opportunities for growth
SOLAR CAREERS FOR ALL
Summit Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Hours: Monday - Friday 2pm - 10pm
$15-16 per Hour
After filling out our careers form a Summit Teammate will be in contact with you!